Just remember - you're in the middle of:
Sayings/Thoughts Worth Remembering:
- If you judge Christianity on the acts of Christians, you will always judge against it. Christians are merely people, and in the end, people will
generally let you down. You should always judge Christianity on its Word - the Bible.
- Study without thought is vain;
Thought without study is dangerous.
- Freedom has a taste to those who fight and die for it that the protected will never know.
- - -
etched on a prison cell wall in Vietnam
- Don't cry because it's over - smile because it happened.
- Most will pass up revolution to loot
- In the end, we will not remember the words of our enemies......
but we will remember the silence of our friends.
- It's not how long you live that's important -
It's how you live your life.
- Human perception is a very poor substitute for discernment
- "Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance."
Henry Louis Mencken
- We do not stop playing because we grow old;
we grow old because we stop playing.
- "You can always count on the incompetancy of others, and be able to use it to your own advantage"
- "The difference between knowledge and skill is practice"
- Since when does religious tolerance not include Christianity?
- Some things you know - Some things you tell.
- Never mud wrestle with a pig. You just get dirty and the pig enjoys it.
- People who come across as 'know-it-alls' are really irritating to those of us who really do.
- Don't argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience.
- The only 'Sure thing' in life is the fact that there is
sure thing. -
- There are only 10 types of people in this world, those that know binary, and those that do not.
- If the opposite of 'pro' is 'con' then, the opposite of 'progress' is .....
- Snowmen fall from Heaven unassembled.
- If a Train Station is where a Train stops, and a Bus Station is where a Bus stops, then, what is a Work Station?
- Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes.
- Remember only 1 rule in life:
only need two tools:
WD-40 and Duct Tape
If it doesn't move and should,
use the WD-40.
If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape
- Stress is when you wake up screaming and you realize you havent fallen asleep yet
- Computers can never replace humans. They may become capable of artificial intelligence, but they will never master real stupidity